1) What can and cannot be carried through Security screening is a completely foreign concept.
2) “When they open and go through my bags will I have to repack and then do it again?” means “I am flying SkyWest from Yuma. Will I have to claim my bags and recheck them on AlaskaAir once I land at LAX?”
3) “What do you mean I can’t take water?”
4) “I know they’re going to lose my bags so I have underwear, shorts, a top and flip-flops in my purse.” PERFECT for an Alaskan cruise!
5) ME: “We only have 40 minutes between flights in Seattle.” MOM: “That’s why I hired someone to push me.” ME: “Still, we’ll be last off the plane waiting for the wheelchair to arrive. It may be very tight.” MOM: “They’ll push fast.”
Oh this is going to be fun!